Each year during the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM) State Conference, a Human Resources professional is recognized for the Lyle Hanna Spirit Award. The Lyle Hanna Volunteer Spirit Award is a special honor given to volunteer leaders who have not only advanced the HR profession at work, but also through work in their community and their chapter.
Congratulations to Tiffany Cardwell the 2018 Lyle Hanna Spirit Award Winner.
Tiffany Cardwell is a Principal Consultant on MCM’s HR Consulting Services team. She has more than twenty years of experience in domestic and international human resources within the banking, finance, food & beverage, healthcare, and insurance industries. She lends her expertise to assist clients with acquisitions, change management, engagement, leadership coaching and development, performance management, compensation and total rewards talent acquisition and workforce planning.
Tiffany is an active community leader and serves on many civic and charitable boards and committees.
1. Past Chair, Louisville Compensation Association
2. Earned an M.S in Human Resources & Industrial Relations with a concentration in Global HR Management from Loyola University
3. Panelist, Louisville Business First’s Forum on workplace flexibility
4. Author of “The Art & Science of Market Pricing Positions,” The HR Professionals Magazine
5. Louisville Compensation Association’s “Above & Beyond Award” recipient
6. Greater Louisville Inc. “City Champs Ambassador”
7. American Lung Association Regional Board Chair
8. Mayor Fischer’s Compassionate City IC3 Initiative Committee
9. Business First’s “40 under 40” Recipient
10. Past President of LSHRM