Don’t Miss the Best Places to Work in Kentucky Awards Dinner
Why you need to be on this list next year!!
The Kentucky Chamber of Commerce and the Kentucky Society for Human Resource Management (KYSHRM) will announce the companies that have made the 12th Annual Best Places to Work in Kentucky list on Wednesday, April 20, 2016, at an awards dinner at Heritage Hall in the Lexington Convention Center with festivities beginning at 4:30 p.m.
This program was conceived in 2004 to celebrate Kentucky’s elite employers who have successfully created work environments that staff enjoy and thrive in. The goal is to raise the bar among employers, creating excellence and employee satisfaction.
Why it is important as an employer to make the list:
• Ability to attract and retain the best talent
• Increased profits for the organization Best Places to Work in Kentucky organizations have:
• Higher employee morale,
• Employee loyalty and longer retention,
• More productive employees,
• Increased number of job applicants,
• Better customer service, and
• Ability to manage their way through tough times.
The selection process, managed by Best Companies Group, is based on an assessment of the company’s employee policies and procedures and the results of an internal employee engagement survey.The assessment will provide you data for creating actions plans, making improvements and hopefully staying on this elite list. Winners from across the state have been selected in three categories: small companies of 15-149 employees, medium companies of 150-499 employees and large companies consisting of more than 500 employees.
You will not want to miss this exciting event with plenty of fun and celebration among the best companies in KY! Go to http://www.bestplacestoworkky.com/ for more information and to register for this event! You won’t want to miss it!
WHAT'S COMING UP: Now that we've announced the winners of the 2016 program, next up is the awards dinner on Wednesday, April 20 in Lexington at Heritage Hall. Join us as we celebrate our 100 winning companies and announce the rankings!
MAGAZINE FEATURE: Make sure to join our current advertisers who realize the value of reaching decision makers, job seekers and business leaders throughout the Commonwealth.
WINNER HIGHLIGHTS: We have lots to celebrate, as this is the first year that Best Places to Work in Kentucky will celebrate 100 winners! In addition to this exciting new record. This year we're celebrating:
• FIVE companies that have made the list every year!
• 228 unique companies have made the list since the program's inception.
• 154 companies have made the list more than once. Think your company has what it takes to join our list of winning companies?
Find out by applying for the 2017 program!