Registration Deadline: October 28, 2016
What is Best Places to Work in Kentucky?
Best Places to Work in Kentucky is a survey competition to determine which participants are the best employers. The process is managed by Best Companies Group and winners are published in a special magazine and celebrated at an event.
What is Best Companies Group (BCG)?
Best Companies Group is an independent research firm specializing in identifying and recognizing great places to work. BCG manages programs worldwide, including the US, Canada and the UK.
By participating you can find out if you are one of the state’s best employers! It can also result in significant organizational benefits for entrants:
1) Heightened Company Pride. If your company appears on the list, it could improve employee morale and retention.
2) Public Relations and Marketing Advantage. Companies can use the distinction to enhance recruiting efforts, increase the value of general marketing and improve reputations.
3) The Employee Feedback Report: Companies could pay as little as $995 to participate! They also receive their Employee Feedback Report detailing employee responses along with Kentucky employee and employer benchmark reports.
Who can participate?
• For-profits, not-for-profits or government entities
• Publicly or privately held businesses
• Companies with a facility in Kentucky
• Companies with 15+ full and/or part-time permanent Kentucky employees
• Companies in business a minimum of 1 year
The process includes 2 surveys to gather detailed data about each participating company. BCG conducts the surveys, analyzes the data and determines the winners and rankings.
Part I – Employer Benefits & Policies Questionnaire: The employer completes an online survey, detailing company policies, practices, benefits and demographics.
Part II – Employee Engagement & Satisfaction Survey: Employees complete a survey of in-depth statements using a scale of 5 points ranging from “Agree Strongly” to “Disagree Strongly.” The survey also includes 7 demographic and 2 open-ended questions. It can be given online or by paper, if a full company employee email list is not available.
What does it cost?
|# of KY Employees||# Employees Surveyed||Online Fee (1)||Paper Fee (2)|
|150-499||Up to 250(2)||$1,295||$1,915|
|500+||Up to 400(2)||$1,495||$2,015|
1) Review the Assessment Process page on the program website under How it Works to learn about this email-based survey before selecting this option. Fees are non-refundable.
2) Employees are randomly selected.
Announcing & Recognizing the Winners!
The contact at each company is notified of their status prior to the release of the winner rankings in April and in a special magazine distributed statewide. Non-winning companies are not publicly revealed.
For more information or to register visit the website below or call BCG at 1-877-455-2159.